Services offered by the DRF include:
- Mediation – Providing world-class service to all of Jamaica’s courts with a Roster of trained and certified mediators
- Arbitration and Adjudication
- Training and Sensitization in Alternative Dispute Resolution, Mediation and Restorative Justice
- Establishing Peace & Justice and Mediation Centres across the island
One such centre is the Flanker Peace & Justice Centre which was established under the Social Conflict and Legal Reform Project as a model for Jamaica and the rest of the worls. It is presently being replicated in various communities in Montego Bay.
The establishment of centres such as the aforementioned are done through affiliates and branches in 18 locations island-wide which serve as focal points for peace-making, conflict resolution and community development. DRF also works in close collaboration with churches, officers of the law, courts, schools and businesses of the public and private sector in order to successfully carry out its mandate.
- Policy development
- Designing Dispute Resolution Systems